1. Owl Vision - Dystopia (Comorbid Records)
2. Owl Vision - Myths (Comorbid Records)
3. Owl Vision - Holy Shit (Comorbid Records)
4. Owl Vision - Kommak (Comorbid Records)
5. Owl Vision - Witchcraft (Comorbid Records)
6. Owl Vision - Kill Me Now (Comorbid Records)
7. Owl Vision - Lightshy (Comorbid Records)
8. Owl Vision - Dear Evil (Comorbid Records)
9. Owl Vision - Devilish (Comorbid Records)
10. Owl Vision - Kill 'em, Fuck 'em, Eat 'em (Comorbid Records)
11. Owl Vision - All Black Everything (Comorbid Records)
* timecodes may be estimated
Dark cinematic soundscapes.
Powerful majestic beats.
Swedish death electro.
Owl Vision is the project of Gothenburg, Sweden’s Johannes Arnesson who creates dark, powerful melodies and basslines. What started as experimenting and sampling records to produce hip hop beats soon grew into what he calls, ”Death Electro”.
The original productions as well as the remixes for other artists are spreading succesfully through blogs and online stores all over the globe. Owl Vision have, for instance, had music featured in famous TV series SKINS, been chosen ”Unsigned Hype” by Kissy Sellout on BBC Radio 1, done official remixes for In Flames, Toxic Avenger, Adam Tensta among others and reached the top 10 on The Hype Machine popular chart several times.
Named after his first EP in 2008, Owl Vision created the label Comorbid Records, a company that now releases various artists and has it’s base in Gothenburg.
Having played all the biggest festivals and venues in Sweden (Way Out West, Arvika Festival, Dans Dakar, Emmaboda Festival, Debaser, etc) and sharing stage with artists such as: Gesaffelstein, Noisia, Kill The Noise, Congorock, Breakbot, Mord Fustang, Style Of Eye, Toxic Avenger and many more, Owl Vision is now touring Europe and soon the world.
Become a fan of Owl Vision on FacebookFollow Owl Vision on TwitterFollow Owl Vision on SoundCloudBecome a fan of Comorbid Records on FacebookFollow Comorbid Records on TwitterFollow Comorbid Records on SoundCloud