1. P.SUS - Reassurance (Vanilla Remix) - Shoes Off
2. Enjoyed - Waterfoot (A Capella) - Shoes Off
3. Enjoyed - Pieces - Something In Construction
4. Enjoyed - Keep Me Up - Unreleased
5. Enjoyed - Together - Unreleased
6. Enjoyed - Sunrun - Shoes Off
7. Moscow Youth Cult - Iris (Enjoyed 1995 Remix) - LoAF
8. Enjoyed - Swap - Shoes Off
9. Enjoyed - Milwaukee - Unreleased
10. Enjoyed & Femme - Dreamboat Lover (A Capella) - Something In Construction
11. Enjoyed - Gumusservi (Instrumental) - Unreleased
12. Enjoyed - Sunshine Dragon (A Capella) - Unreleased
13. Fantasy Garden - Hanging House - Shoes Off
14. Enjoyed - Share Space - Unreleased
15. Enjoyed - Peloton - Something In Construction
16. Enjoyed - Tallahassee - Unreleased
17. Enjoyed - Plesiosaur - Something In Construction
18. P.SUS - To You - Shoes Off
* timecodes may be estimated
Enjoyed is based in a sleepy town called Soldridge in Hampshire. He makes electronic music; colourful, accessible and BIG.
The tunes come from a love of the House/Italo/Electro background that spawned 90s stadium dance legends Underworld and The Chemical Brothers. Some bring in more poppy song structures and touch on the SMD/LCD/HotChip sphere. Others range across through the Daniel Avery and Fort Romeau’s dancefloor gold into the more interesting end of poppy territory (Sky Ferreira, Charlie XCX).
In the last year, he’s just got better and better and received nods from Rob DaBank, Dummy, Guardian, FACT and more and Enjoyed has reworked Hot Chip, Kisses, TVOTR and Yumi Zouma and, oh yes, Mark Morrison.
He has released a number of EPs and is now working on his debut album. Enjoyed will be playing live this summer.
Become a fan of Enjoyed on FacebookFollow Enjoyed on TwitterFollow Enjoyed on SoundCloudBecome a fan of Shoes Off on FacebookFollow Shoes Off on SoundCloud